Photos by Jamie Nelson
- Watch the trailer for Bill Cunningham New York a film by Richard Press.”More than anyone else in the city, he has the whole visual history of the last 40 or 50 years of New York. It’s the total scope of fashion in the life of New York.”- Oscar de la Renta
- Steve Zelle gives his thoughts on Why Design Can’t be Billed by the Hour on idApostle. So true.
- Listen to Robert Bruce discuss The Secrets to Landing Pages that Work on copyblogger.
- Check out The Photoshop Etiquette Manifesto for Web Designers for some helpful suggestions on how to organize Photoshop Documents to ease the transferring process.
- Learn How To Become A Remote-Working Self-Management Superhero.
- Dots and Lines Are Just Fine is a cool blog for pattern lovers like us Dawls.